VIDEO/SOUND COLLAGE CRIT

I want to start off by saying that after watching everyone's video clips in class, I noticed how unique each other's styles are. It was fun watching each others' creations and I think we can all learn a lot from everyone's techniques and approaches. I sure am no Adobe software expert, and I do not know who is--but it is obvious that everyone put in a lot of time and effort into making their piece, despite their level of expertise.
Before our critiques, Emily and I talked about how "cringy" our videos are and how we did not want to show it in front of the class on the big screen. After watching her clip I had no thought in my mind that it was "cringy." I can see how we both would have thought such a thing, since it is difficult showing your own work--especially when you are the main star in it. However, I think both of our clips were fun to watch and the audio correlated well with the visuals. It is clear that our comfort levels with using Adobe software may not be at its best, but I think that we were both able to arrange our clip in a way that worked for us and that was also able to show off our personalities.

Comments