TIME

While I do not particularly find podcasts engaging since I am a visual learner, I found this podcast on 'time' to be very intriguing. It brought up many concepts and ideas that inspired inquisitive thoughts and profound questions. Does time really exist, or is this something us humans created for our own personal reasons? Is time a physical thing or simply an idea?
In my own personal opinion, I believe that time exists both as an idea and as a physical state. It is something that we humans established for the sake of pattern, routine, and scheduling. Since time shows growth and change, it is also therefore a physical form. Time is night and day. Time is the past, present, and future. Time represents life and death. These ideas make time concrete in this way.
It was interesting to discuss our ideas of time in class because everyone has such different views and takes on the means of time. It is a concept that is difficult to grapple but it is something that is a part of our everyday lives that no one really takes the time to think about. I am glad we had the discussion as a class because it really opened my eyes to other perspectives as well as to the idea of time itself.

Comments